INSURANCE REPLACEMENT & REFUND POLICY
Should your items be damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately so as arrangements can be made for replacements.
Items shipped are covered by insurance that is paid along with the postage and handling cost at the time of shipping.
The cost of insurance is 15% of the value of your items.
Items not shipped by Bermuda Clayworks are not covered by our insurance and any damages in transit are the responsibility of the customer
Please note the following in regards to our replacement policy on shipped and hand carried purchases:
· Items damaged in shipping will be replaced with a similar item or item of equal value. Refunds are not offered.
· Damaged items do not normally need to be returned but an emailed image is requested so as we can match the replacement.
· Seconds or sale items are only covered for the value of the purchased price thus credit will be given to the value paid.
· All tableware is dishwasher and microwave safe however handmade pottery should still be handled with care.
· Flaws in the product may not be apparent until after use. Please check your pottery upon receipt for any hairline cracks or glaze lift to ensure damage did not occur during shipping. If a flaw appears after use please contact us immediately so as we can determine the cause and make necessary replacement arrangements.
· Damage caused by usage is distinguishable from production flaws. Items damaged from mishandling or from usage will not be replaced.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.